This is the best before picture I could find. I forgot to take one before we pulled the carpet out.
The bare floor
In progress...
Life gives us lots of clouds. God gives us the silver linings and the beautiful sunsets. Challenges and trials are here to stay. It's finding the joy in those that makes the difference.
at 11:52 AM
3 comments:
NICE! I love love LOVE the wall color!!!!!!! Okay now i want to paint. Darn you! ;)
Wow, Jenn!! This is sooooo nice! It's beautiful! Is it all through the downstairs or just the family room? Is that Daniel??!!! My goodness, he's lost even more weight than when I saw him last.
Thanks! Just the family room. I think we are going to do the tile (the one we have now) in the living room and on the stairs. I love not having the carpet in here anymore!
Yep, that's Daniel. He's holding steady at about 175 for about the last 8 or 10 months now. He has to eat constantly to keep his weight up, it seems like!
Post a Comment